Hi, I'm Sheila, aka 'Doc'.
My superpower is helping difference-makers wrangle their big ideas, untangle their task list, and launch their dreams into the world.
I believe you’re a difference-maker who landed here on purpose, and I imagine we likely have a few things in common.
If you’re like me, then you…
• define success as living a life that matters
• desire to make a difference in the world
• strive to live authentically and intentionally
• juggle many different roles and responsibilities (and love it!)
• continually pursue balance and harmony in your work and life
…and if we’re both being completely transparent, then this may feel familiar too…
* We want to clone ourselves, so that we can do more.
* We sometimes get frustrated with the slow pace of projects, people, and progress.
* We know we should care for ourselves first, but often end up last on our own to-do lists.
* We love our families, but we love our work too, and miss them both when we’re not with them.
* We have at times considered giving up, taking easier roads, or settling for less, but we crave a life of meaning... so we keep pursuing our dreams!
After burning out my adrenals trying to do too much, too fast, for too many, I realized that the kind of long-lasting success I wanted required more than hustle.
Success requires two key ingredients: strategy and stamina. I started working smarter, not harder, and began a journey to develop the qualities that would give me success stamina I needed for the long-game. When I began seeing many savvy women entrepreneurs and ministers with great potential lay down their dreams at the feet of obstacles, hardships, and weariness, I knew I had to help them find a way to tap into their tenacity...and that's why I created the Tenacity Tribe.
I want you to fulfill your dream of making a difference, because your mission matters.
I want you to enjoy long-lasting, soul-satisfying success beyond your fifteen minutes of fame, because people around you need your wisdom, your encouragement, and your voice of experience.
Our world needs you now more than ever.
So, Let’s Get Started!
"Dr. Sheila Cornea is a true gem. Her knowledge and wisdom concerning
Join our free community here --> Gutsy Grace Leaders Community
- I've invested well over $100k in formal education; I'm a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, SCORRE graduate speaker, Certified Career Direct Consultant, and have trained under Amy Porterfield, Ray Edwards, Marie Forleo, Mike Kim, Judy Jacobs, Chalene Johonson, Jevonnah Ellison and many other great mentors.
- Since starting work at age 14 as a candy maker, my experience has been diverse having served as a school principal, non-profit executive, leadership pastor, entrepreneur, church consultant, international speaker, and published author, among other roles.
- I've been married to the same guy for 30 years, have a wonderful blended family with four of the most adorable, energetic, lovable grandkids you could meet...yes, I have pictures!
- Random things I love include coffee, audio books, podcasts, Nutella, and reflexology.
- I'm an Enneagram 9w8; S/C on DISC; INFJ; and my top 5 Clifton Strengths are strategic, relator, belief, arranger, and connectedness.
- Yes, I am a Christian, and my faith is at the core of everything I am and do.
- My favorite word is 'cozy.'
Although I love, no, LOVE, systems and strategies, I realize that like most, you may not. In fact, I have a feeling you may even grimace at the words. But, as boring as they sound, they actually can relieve your stress, help you lead with more ease and enjoyment AND save you time. If you’d like a simple checklist, I have one for you.